AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plug and jacket catalog number

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
pcwortex
205 Views, 7 Replies

Plug and jacket catalog number

Hi community,

Perhaps someone knows how to write different catalog numbers for plugs and jackets. In AutoCAD, it only allows writing one catalog number per item. However, plugs and jackets have different catalog numbers. For example, the male catalog number for PHOENIX CONTACT is HC-BB46-I-PT-M, and the female catalog number is C-BB46-I-PT-F. Maybe need to use separate for the plug and jacket of elements, but that look illogical. 

plug.jpg

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

you can add multiple catalog or use assycode

Message 3 of 8

Do you talk about this? The component report look crazy 😄 I want what will be one TAGNAME and two component PLUG female and male

assycode.jpg

Message 4 of 8

you can add further parts to the catalog of a component using mutliple catalog or assembly code

jamesmcmillanNYR6A_0-1709208060566.png

try the multicat option then see your report

Message 5 of 8
pcwortex
in reply to: pcwortex

Thanks

Message 6 of 8

if you didn't know this and are just starting to use, it might be worth looking up the use of multicat / assycode and choosing a route to follow that suits you best

Message 7 of 8

it not help to me. I want have report like this
part.jpg

If have part which have one item. It is all okay, but if part make from more items than one is problem. Now I am trying to find solution.

Message 8 of 8

there are many report options, try the bom report in tallied purchase list format or a component report

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost