cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1
Civil3DReminders
281 Views, 0 Replies

Section Views

It would be great for some additional anchor feature options for section view labels.

1. Anchor points similar to the ones available for profile views where you only anchor to them if they are in the section view. I'm labeling ROW and Landscape areas which may or may not exist entirely on the section view. I've go to change the label to not have the right (or left side) when it ends up off the section view.
  2. The ability to anchor to the left or right of the section view. I had a client want to show the profile elevation of a corridor section at the right side of the section view. Without the anchor it wasn't possible to do. An anchor to the left or right side of the section view would have been a simple fix to the request.
  3. This one is probably harder, but it would be nice if Civil 3D had the intelegence to pick the correct code set style based on if all of the labels fit. I'm having cases where the code set labels overlap and I have to change the code set style to one that works. Over 15 miles of cross sections this process gets old real fast.
Thank you

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report