Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parcel Export analysis report

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
IanMcClain
412 Views, 4 Replies

Parcel Export analysis report

I'd like a parcel export analysis report that did take one page per segment! A report with less spaces/returns would be more compact and much appreciated.

Ian McClain
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
rferguson7
in reply to: IanMcClain

I cannot find any way in the styles to do this. Had it been fixed yet?

Message 3 of 5
IanMcClain
in reply to: rferguson7

No, but I have since found that the export file looks better if you open it in word and not just a plain text editor like note pad.

Ian McClain
Message 4 of 5
rferguson7
in reply to: IanMcClain

Disappointed! We're using 2012 and have 2013 installed. Doesn't seem to be better at all. I like your idea of opening in Word. I am going to play around with that and see if there is an easy way to get rid of all of spaces. We need to get rid of the spaces and have a tab indent for the north/east. For just one of our projects, the report from LDD2004 with no spaces is 174 pages. We are not interested in doubling the number of pages and I am sure the county would prefer we minimize pages as well. 

Message 5 of 5
rferguson7
in reply to: rferguson7

Update is that we are opening the file in Word and using Find/Replace to remove the extra paragraph marks (^p), then using similar method to add tabs to the beginning of north/east. I suppose this is a decent workaround until we are able to customize the reports using styles, which I would think would be an easy add to the software.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report