Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass Haul - unfinished feature

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
sboon
271 Views, 0 Replies

Mass Haul - unfinished feature

I can't speak for others but for our road designs the analysis of earthwork movement is a basic requirement, to ensure that we are creating an efficient and constructable design for our clients.  When Civil 3d 2006 came out without this ability we were forced to invest in programming our own lisp routine to create these graphs.  Currently this feature exists within the program, but the implementation seems to be incomplete. I've put together a list of the things that I would like to see added:

- Mass haul graphs need to be printable within a layout, which means that the user needs to be able to control the station range and height of each graph.

- It would be nice to be able to graph individual materials within the material list being displayed.  This would allow us to assess the breakdown of rock versus earth being moved, which is an important factor for construction planning.

- Borrow and waste sites should have thier own independent shrink and swell factors.

- Labelling of borrow and waste sites, either on the masshaul graph or along the alignment.

- Tables of waste and borrow sites.

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report