cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6
Joe-Bouza
322 Views, 5 Replies

LDT

I wish LDT users would stop griping about what they used to be able to doSmiley Tongue ... its not like they didn't have fair warning. And this comes from a former flamer.

Joe Bouza
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Joe-Bouza

I really don't like haveing to pay for training, but a long time ago, I learned that ACAD is a complex and powerful program, even to ask intelligent questions, it is sometimes more cost effective to pay for training than blunder about trying to learn it on your own.

What hurts is that C3d seems like a logical progression from LDC, when it's not.  It's a whole new way of looking at civil design.  Too much has changed for it to be LDC on steriods.

It really helped we when I figured out how to accept that this is a DIFFERENT program, and to treat it like that.  Not to try to do things like I used to, but to accept the "differentness" of C3d & go from there.  There are things I miss from the old LDC stuff, but I accept C3d on it's own terms.

Hope others can find their own peace with it too.

Reid

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

...AMEN!

Message 4 of 6
AllenJessup
in reply to: Anonymous

I haven't seen this one in a while so I'll throw out the quote from my friends at Graphics Solution Providers.

"The only thing worse than training employees and having them leave, is not training them, and having them stay."

Allen

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 6
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: AllenJessup

Smiley Very Happy

I used to have that in my signature with a litany of others, and was hounded to trim when the DG dumped the news reader option. I laugh when I look back - my post scrolled almost 2 pages.

Joe Bouza

EESignature

Message 6 of 6
AllenJessup
in reply to: Joe-Bouza

Yeah, and I believe that Don had it in his. I always remember it because GSP is out local reseller.

Allen

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report