Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Label Dragged State more like Multileaders

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
shannon-ega
408 Views, 3 Replies

Label Dragged State more like Multileaders

It would be great and useful if the dragged label state settings where similar to the multileader's. We have some drafting standards that we need to be able to reproduce with Civil 3D labels and can't with the current options. As it is, the dragged label state is too limited.

Please. I know we aren't the only ones that have to bring old standards forward and the functionally is already there just not available every where it could be. The multileader is so flexible.

Thanks,
S. Leo
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
tcorey
in reply to: shannon-ega

I agree.

You should post this to the Civil 3D wishlist group.

Tim Corey

Delta Engineering Systems

Redding, CA

Tim Corey
MicroCAD Training and Consulting, Inc.
Redding, CA
Autodesk Gold Reseller

New knowledge is the most valuable commodity on earth. -- Kurt Vonnegut
Message 3 of 4
Grimes_MG
in reply to: shannon-ega

I absolutely agree. I'd like to see line and curve labels act similar to ML's too- especially the ML's option of  "Extend Leader to Text". Having a three line, stacked piece of annotation, with the bottom line shorter than the two above it, the text left of the arrow head, and having the leader connect to the middle of the bottom line, and NOT having the landing extend to the text, makes things look really bad.

You either have to "leader justify" everything, or have a huge gap between the end of the landing and the end of the text string.

Win7 (x64), EVGA 790i, 8GB RAM, EVGA 8800GT, 250 GB iSSHDD, & RAID 0/1
Message 4 of 4

Hooray!

A real draughtsman talking here!... and I thought I must have been going mad.

And yet AutoDESK still persist on allowing right justification on written English. Why?

cheers,
Peter T
Dunedin, New Zealand.

C3D 2011, Win 7, Dell M6500, 8Gb RAM

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report