Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2014 and still can't get right click customization to work correctly

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
cadconfused
1707 Views, 0 Replies

2014 and still can't get right click customization to work correctly

Dear AutoDesk, it is 2014 and you still can't get right click customization to work correctly, come on it can't be that hard.  I can't use right click customization to improve my work speed because if I have an object selected and I hold down right click it wants to know if I want to move the item when I want to be able to access right click menu bar.  There are several options on the right click menu for civil 3d specific objects that are more difficult to find otherwise.

The description says "Quick click for ENTER, Longer click to display Shortcut Menu"  Then why can't that time sensitivity carry over to when an item is selected?  Obviously you can recognize time sensitivity, because if I try to hold down right click it does something different then when I just right click, so why isn't there an option to choose what I want to happen in that situation?

Solution 1: Make the object specific right click menu so you can assign it to Shift + Right Click

Solution 2: Add more time sensitivity so 0-1 seconds is repeat 1-2 seconds is menu 2-3 seconds is whatever

Solution 3: Add another toggle option for when an item is selected

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report