AutoCAD Civil 3D - Stormwater

AutoCAD Civil 3D - Stormwater

dwillis
Message 1 of 1 (158 Views)

Total Inflow Summary Table – Missing Data

158 Views, 0 Replies
09-27-2012 01:40 PM

I’m using SSA 2011 and trying to determine the minimum storage volume required for the pre- and post-developed runoff at a specific point for a development.  When I follow the example, as shown in Chapter 5 of the User’s Guide, I can look at my existing and proposed hydrographs (Time Series Plot) but I don’t get any output data in the Total Inflow Summary Table at the bottom of the screen.  Am I missing a toggle button that turns on this information?  Is there something in the Project Options that I need to set?

I've attached a screen shot of what I’m talking about.  I thought perhaps my particular project may have had some bugs in it, preventing the data from being shown.  Therefore, I used SSA’s sample projects to try and recreate what was happening.  Sure enough, I still can’t view any data.  The attached image is from one of SSA’s sample projects that comes with the software.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks!

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.