Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total Inflow Summary Table – Missing Data

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
dwillis
289 Views, 0 Replies

Total Inflow Summary Table – Missing Data

I’m using SSA 2011 and trying to determine the minimum storage volume required for the pre- and post-developed runoff at a specific point for a development.  When I follow the example, as shown in Chapter 5 of the User’s Guide, I can look at my existing and proposed hydrographs (Time Series Plot) but I don’t get any output data in the Total Inflow Summary Table at the bottom of the screen.  Am I missing a toggle button that turns on this information?  Is there something in the Project Options that I need to set?

I've attached a screen shot of what I’m talking about.  I thought perhaps my particular project may have had some bugs in it, preventing the data from being shown.  Therefore, I used SSA’s sample projects to try and recreate what was happening.  Sure enough, I still can’t view any data.  The attached image is from one of SSA’s sample projects that comes with the software.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks!

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report