Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Sewers zero flow warning

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
PaulsonM
780 Views, 3 Replies

Storm Sewers zero flow warning

The error is where I run the system it says that certain lines do not have flow, they don’t have direct flow in the upstream manhole because they are manholes and only for turning the system. I've tried on other, older files that I know have been run and I'm running into the same issue. I’ve also tried on other computers and having the same problem. It happens with any file I open that has a manhole with no direct flow into it. How to I let storm sewers know that certain manholes don't have direct incoming flow and ignore them. If I click okay or the X button, it shuts down storm sewers and I have to restart the program.

Thanks in advance for the help!

btw I'm running 2012 version, I've tried with 2013 but I get the same warning, but the program does not shut down.

I've attached the .stm file as a .txt, change the extension back to .stm and it should work.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Matt.Anderson
in reply to: PaulsonM

There are two issues.

1. The warning is a warning only. 
  2. It appears that it is crashing after pressing OK.

Please open a Subscription support request. 

Matthew Anderson, PE CFM
Product Manager
Autodesk (Innovyze)
Message 3 of 4
kclark138

And? Any solutions?

Message 4 of 4
gte959s

You need to look at the model and make sure that your most upstream manhole has flow for each branch.  It is completely normal for certain pipes/inlets not to have flow, ie. junction boxes.  They will still have a flow rate through the pipe.  It should not completly crash the program though.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report