Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSA ADS StormTech MC-3500 chamber

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1364 Views, 3 Replies

SSA ADS StormTech MC-3500 chamber

I would like to use the ADS Stormtech MC-3500 product on 2 of my current projects, but SSA only contains the SC-310 and SC-740 product. Has anyone found a way to model with MC-3500? Should I contact ADS or can Autodesk provide an update to include the MC-3500 and 4500? Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
rblades
in reply to: Anonymous

Were you able to figure this out? I currently am trying to run the MC 3500 on a project right now and can't find any info on adding the curve data for the 3500 into SSA

Message 3 of 4
rblades
in reply to: rblades

Or is there a way to create an excel spreadsheet with the Depth vs Volume info that can be imported directly into SSA? I have the Storage volume info from Stormtech which can be hand typed into the stage curve data table in SSA, but that is only for a single chamber. If I need to add a chamber, I have to go back in and hand type each volume again, run the model, hand type volumes, run model, over and over again until I get the correct amount of chambers needed. That is exhausting and extremely time consuming.

Any Help? 

Message 4 of 4
Hidden_Brain
in reply to: rblades

you can create your own stage-volume curve (without hitting the chambers compute button) by copy-pasting data from excel.

stage-volume related to the stormtech chambers are available here (pg 19):

http://www.stormtech.com/download_files/pdf/design_manual_35004500.pdf

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report