Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSA 2013 Custom PDF Report Error

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
n.bokma
1532 Views, 4 Replies

SSA 2013 Custom PDF Report Error

I have set up a simple model to determine runoff volume in existing and proposed conditions for a subdivision site.  This morning, I used the create custom PDF report function and created a nice PDF report print-out.  However, I made a few changes to the model and tried to make another report this afternoon, and I got the error stated in the picture below: "Err-Rpt010".  No idea where this is from and I rebooted the computer to see if that would fix the issues, but it didn't.  Has anyone else encountered this?

2013-04-02 14_59_00-Autodesk® Storm and Sanitary Analysis 2013 - EM3526 - SWM Model - [Plan View].jpg

- Nathan

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Hidden_Brain
in reply to: n.bokma

i get similar errors when generating report, but then it eventually does create the report in novapdf i believe. are you not being able to generate report at all?

Message 3 of 5
NaParks

If you go to Output>Custom Report Options, you can change the output template using the buttons on the right side.  you can load, save, and set the default. 

You need to load the template so the program knows what to output.  The template files are *.crodb files.

You can choose which outputs to include by using checking the boxes on/off to include what you need, and then save a template.

Nick

Message 4 of 5
mmatthews8GB72

I found that if you save the report options and set the report to be saved in the same folder then this will fix the issue.

Message 5 of 5

I had a same problem. Your suggestion helps me.

Thank you. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report