Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSA 2013 - Access violation at address 004bb717 in module StormSanitary.exe.

15 REPLIES 15
Message 1 of 16
dogc21
2630 Views, 15 Replies

SSA 2013 - Access violation at address 004bb717 in module StormSanitary.exe.

One of our employess is gettign the error message below while opeing a file with storm and sanitary analysis 2013. 

Access violation at address 004bb717 in module 'StormSanitary.exe'. Read of address 00000260

Background 

We have one server license key that's being shared amongest 5 employees. 4 are able to open and view the file but for him it pops up the message above. I was wondering if anybody has encountered this before. Thanks. 

15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16
Rnoakes68
in reply to: dogc21

43 views no replies? I'm having the same issue. First tried pushing my pipe network from C3d to SSA and received the access violation. Second exported out xml file from C3D to SSA then worked on the model for 12 hours. Came in today and now I'm getting the access violation and I can't open my file.

What am I doing wrong? Autocadd C3d 14 as well as SSA 14

Message 3 of 16
mkenney

OK, so I'm getting the same exact error in 2015. Some help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

Message 4 of 16
gng
Participant
in reply to: mkenney

Same issue in 2016.  Makes this add-on useless.

Message 5 of 16
byrdiel

We are getting the EXACT same error, anybody find a solution yet?  Thanks,

Message 6 of 16
bobrooijakker
in reply to: byrdiel

I'm having the same problem. Can't do a thing.

Message 7 of 16

This issue is addressed in 2017.  

If you want it fixed in earlier builds - please inform product management here:  http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=1109794 

Matthew Anderson, PE CFM
Product Manager
Autodesk (Innovyze)
Message 8 of 16

The link doesn't work.
Message 9 of 16

Well - try using that link - locating the Contact us link at the top and then seleting product on that page.   Oddly - it takes you to the page that I copied and pasted for product feedback.

or

Open a support case with Autodesk.

Matthew Anderson, PE CFM
Product Manager
Autodesk (Innovyze)
Message 10 of 16
iharper
in reply to: Matt.Anderson

Any word on the correct link to get to the fix, or is the answer still to create a case with Autodesk? 

Message 11 of 16
Matt.Anderson
in reply to: iharper

SSA 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 will likely not get fixed unless you inform Product Management that the issue is important.   It can be avoided if you are careful about what is selected when going to the time series.

The issue was identified and included in the 2017 release of SSA that follows the 2017 delivery of Civil 3D, Map 3D or the Infrastructure Design suites.

Matthew Anderson, PE CFM
Product Manager
Autodesk (Innovyze)
Message 12 of 16
asabat
in reply to: Matt.Anderson

I am getting this same exact error in 2018. Has anyone had any luck getting a response from Autodesk?

Message 13 of 16
morgan.tholl

I'm getting the same error message in version 2016. Matt seemed to suggest that it has something to do with the selected time series?

I got the error upon save after working on the file for several hours so hopefully there's a backup file for it.

Message 14 of 16
bsteddumWGMGroup

I had the same issue in SSA 2018. I went into my computer control panel and did a program repair. Go to control panel, programs and features, right click on Autodesk Storm and Sanitary Sewer Analysis ####, repair.

Hope this fixes everyone's like it fixed mine.

Message 15 of 16
Brian.freeman

Having the error is SSA 2019. The recommended solution is to make sure units match. But, error occurs if I am closing the software or trying to open a menu. Occurs whenever I am trying to work with the software.

Message 16 of 16
robert

I have the same problem in SSA 2020; I just 'upgraded' from 2018 which didn't have this problem. I have found a work around (on my system anyways).

I found that I can still open files created with SSA 2020 and, once SSA has successfully opened 1 file, it can open my 2018 files too. I have to do this each time I start up SSA.

Not ideal, but I hope this helps anyways.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report