Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RIVER ANALYSIS

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
rhschneider
965 Views, 7 Replies

RIVER ANALYSIS

Am working in River Analysis dwg and go to save and get message "One or more objects cannot be saved to the specified format."

What's the deal?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
wesley
in reply to: rhschneider

I've had this happen and never found a good answer. I had to restart my drawing from scratch, I'm sad to say. I suspect it had something to do with sheet set manager, but couldn't verify.

Good luck

Message 3 of 8
Matt.Anderson

If you feel that this is related to River Analysis, please submit the feedback to the labs.civil3d.river email address.

Matthew Anderson, PE CFM
Product Manager
Autodesk (Innovyze)
Message 4 of 8
rhschneider
in reply to: Matt.Anderson

DECEMBER 2013

This is happening again. Began saving after every command and when I created 1st river section got the message. Very frustrating!!

Message 5 of 8
Matt.Anderson

I have seen others during my AU lab get the same error, but I have not been able to reproduce the situation that produces the issue.

I would suggest opening a support request.  In the request, we will likely need to know what other Autodesk software is installed to determine what is causing the conflict and error message.

Matthew Anderson, PE CFM
Product Manager
Autodesk (Innovyze)
Message 6 of 8

I had this problem pop up recently.  I was determining flow lengths in the section description, and found that it saved fine, until i revised a flow length.  then the "one or more objects cannot be saved in the specified format" thing popped up.  So I think it might have to do with some conflict created by revising parameters in the program.

Message 7 of 8
leonid_d

esto te puede servir @rhschneider @mgonzalez_symetri @wesley.... es una gui de uso....por favor dame un kudo...

Leonidas Dávila
Ingeniero en Diseño
Hidráulico - Sanitario
Message 8 of 8
leonid_d

uno mas actual..... @rhschneider

Leonidas Dávila
Ingeniero en Diseño
Hidráulico - Sanitario

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report