Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipe Lable - Plan

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ChrisDawsonACT
262 Views, 3 Replies

Pipe Lable - Plan

Hi All, I am trying to find a way of showing a particular label (local authority requirement) to include pipe invert levels (not depth as the standard lable uses, For Example IL 506.234 not -1.45). This is a very important step for me to allow our team to possibily convert fron the chunky 12d model software (referring to outputs mainly, not the design tool itself which I find pretty good) that is currently used for pipe network to Civil3D.

If we can not produce lables to LA equirements this may be a dead duck and all the talking up I have done about Civil3D as a past user may come to nothing!

I have read a bit already but only seen that Civil3D may not have athe ability to show pipe inverts up and down stream.

Also, as a 'wish list' item I would like to see another shape for manhole lable (Plan) (currently circle and rectangle), with the addition of a hexagon shape option.

Regards,

Chris

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Cancel this request. For some unknown reason the Invert Levels as I require have somehow appeared. I always thought this should have been the case but was unsure why I was only seeing depth to invert. Perhaps it was because I labeled from General TAB not the Pipes TAB, that I should have used anyway. My excuse is I have not used CD3 for almost 2 years so better it works anyhow than no how. Apologies for those who read this.

Chris

Message 3 of 4

Hexagon manholes?  Do you have specifications on those somewhere?

Matthew Anderson, PE CFM
Product Manager
Autodesk (Innovyze)
Message 4 of 4

Sorry I am talking about the structure lable 'border', not the structure iotself. At present the lable options for boders, cirlce, rectangle and retangle with fillets. These guys here in Canberra use a hexagon. Hope that makes more sense.

Cheers,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report