AutoCAD Civil 3D - Stormwater

AutoCAD Civil 3D - Stormwater

Active Contributor
smwagner
Message 1 of 2 (271 Views)

Hydraflow Constantly Crashes

271 Views, 1 Replies
02-11-2013 08:53 AM

I am running Civil 3D 2012 and my Hydraflow crashes everytime I run an analysis.  I am using a known Q and have input pipe inverts/slopes and pipe sizes.  Everytime I try running an analysis I get the following message:  Line 1, 2, 3 has no flow.  Check pipe size(s) and slope(s).  Then the program closes up.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you in advance.

Product Support
Matt_Haokip
Message 2 of 2 (258 Views)

Re: Hydraflow Constantly Crashes

02-14-2013 07:14 AM in reply to: smwagner

Hi, 

Please make sure you have SP 2.1 installed. We believe to have fixed this issue with Storm Sewers extension with the service pack. You can download and install from the following link: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=20310611&linkID=9240698 

Let me know if it helps.

Thanks,

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!

Matt Haokip
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.