Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I download/enable SSA 2013?

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
tr4driver
2124 Views, 4 Replies

How do I download/enable SSA 2013?

Greetings,

I have a current subscription for Civil 3D.  How/where do I find the SSA 2013 extension?  I've logged on to my subscription page, but cannot find it listed (SSA 2011 is the most current available).

Thanks,

Kurt

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Matt.Anderson
in reply to: tr4driver

SSA is part of the Civil 3D Installation media for the release of 2012 and 2013.  Rerun the Civil 3D setup and check the box to install SSA.

Matthew Anderson, PE CFM
Product Manager
Autodesk (Innovyze)
Message 3 of 5
tr4driver
in reply to: Matt.Anderson

@Matt.Anderson wrote:

SSA is part of the Civil 3D Installation media for the release of 2012 and 2013.  Rerun the Civil 3D setup and check the box to install SSA.

Thanks for the quick response.  Found it.  Thanks!

Kurt

Message 4 of 5
tr4driver
in reply to: Matt.Anderson

I did manage to install SSA 2013, but Civil 3D does not seem to recognise that it's installed.  When I try to "Edit in Storm and Sanitary Analysis", I get an erro message stating "EditInSSA cannot be used because the optional feature is not installed on this machine".  There is a "Click here to learn more" link, but when I click on that nothing happens.

When I run SSA 2013 as a stand alone, it seems to run fine.  However, I cannot import a drawing file as a background.  It let's me go through the process and does not give me any error messages, but not drawing appears.  I have tried with several different drawings, including very simple 1 line drawings made from scratch, but it simply won't display them.

I have done a repair on my Civil 3D 2013 installation, but that has not helped.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Kurt

Message 5 of 5
sjg
Advisor
in reply to: tr4driver

Did you ever find a solution for this. I am running SSA 2013, I uninstalled and reinstalled I am now able to select a network pipe in civil and select Edit in SSA but once it boots up nothing shows up. Originally I got an error when trying this. I am also unable to insert any background drawings into SSA.
Steve Goessling
Land Consultants
Civil3D 2015
Windows 7, 64 bit
Intel i7 2600 @ 3.40Ghz
16 GB RAM
Nvidia Quadro 600

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report