AutoCAD Civil 3D - Stormwater

JCG1316
Message 1 of 1 (117 Views)

GIS Import problem

117 Views, 0 Replies
04-23-2012 01:40 PM

When I execute the GIS import command, SSA goes through the usual 4 steps and everything seems to be going fine. However, after the command is finalized, nothing is imported into SSA. During my first test drive of SSA, I imported a very large GIS (.shp) file and everything seemed ok. I then started a new project, and the original GIS file was reduced down to a more managable size. After executing the GIS import command, nothing was imported. I then proceeded to give the original file a try, and still nothing was imported. I've also tried importing a number of other GIS files, and nothing comes in. Does anybody know why this is happening?

Any help or insights are highly appreciated!

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.