Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 517 in SSA

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
rockne
793 Views, 5 Replies

Error 517 in SSA

I'm getting the following error:

ERROR 517 : Error in reading TR-20 project data.

but when I compare my raingage input to the one in samples it appers to be correct. Is there someplace else I need to be checking? The file is attached if that will help.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
amit1304in
in reply to: rockne

Problem is related to your Dimensionless Unit Hydrograph. Values in Dimensionless Unit Hydrograph should be in between 0(zero) to 1. Change the values in Dimensionless Unit Hydrograph it will solve your problem

Thanks

Amit Garg 

Message 3 of 6
rockne
in reply to: amit1304in

Thank you for your response. However, I didn't input the unit hydrograph, I checked the SCS Type II and changed the 4" intensity to a 4.08in. per the local requirements. If I go back to the default or even to a different county I still get the same error. If I deleate the raingage and recreate it using the defaults I get the same error. Were you able to get it to run?

Message 4 of 6
amit1304in

Issue is not related to raingage or Time Series. Go to Input->Dimensionless Unit Hydrograph and remove the values
Message 5 of 6
amit1304in

Please find the attached model which is ruuning. I just removed the Dimensionless Unit Hydrograph and chaged the WSEL for one storage node

Message 6 of 6
abarnesYQJU4

I am also getting this error but i'm not able to remove the values of the Dimensionless unit hydrograph. Any ideas?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report