Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calc stormwater from a city but im stucked after putting dwg files together

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
pebo7483
176 Views, 0 Replies

calc stormwater from a city but im stucked after putting dwg files together

Hi

i have a really hard time knowing what to do next. My goal is to create a drawing over a small city and the surrondning area so i can calculate the the total stormwater runoff. What i have is DWG-files with different parts of the final drawing. Example 1 file with roads, 1 with houses, 1 with contour map, 1 with streams  and so on. I have oppened 1 dwg file and then attached the rest of the files with xref. They seem to fit well together so the scaling seems to be fine.

No i dont no what to do next, i have read all the guides and there is so much you can do but i dont no what is necessary for me i feel lost in all the information.

Does the program now that houses is houses and streams are strems..? Or do i need to change something in the files before i attached them or can i do it now. All the attached files seems to be in the background and impossible to do something with.

In the end i want them all to work together, is it wrong to attach them? should i use the overlay button instead?

very thankfull for answers  

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report