Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASCII Output Grayed Out

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Dino.Lustri
196 Views, 2 Replies

ASCII Output Grayed Out

Does anyone know what I could be missing if my ASCII output is grayed out?  My Excel Output is selectable, but not ASCII?  That's two models now.  I just repeated the SSA training's first two SSA modules and I still don't get ASCII output.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dino Lustri

216-387-3781

dlustri@rand.com

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Dino.Lustri

Hi Dino, 

Without reviewing your model, I guess that you are performing “Multiple Storm Analysis”. When you perform multiple storm analysis then under “Analysis | Analysis Options | Storm Selection (tab)| Multiple storm analysis (radio button) | Load output file”, you have to select a time series/return period for which you want SSA to display the results. Once you select from the dropdown list and re-run the analysis, you will be able to generate ASCII report.  

Excel output is selectable in your case but that will export only the input values not the output. Once you will select the series as I mentioned above, the Excel export will also report the output for the given project. 

Thank you, 

Debajit

Message 3 of 3
Dino.Lustri
in reply to: Dino.Lustri

Thank you!  That was exactly it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report