Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zoom extents...someting off in space

24 REPLIES 24
SOLVED
Message 1 of 25
cadman33619
31597 Views, 24 Replies

zoom extents...someting off in space

hi all

when i zoom extents, my dwg gets very small and hids in a corner...as if there is something else on the page way off in space. i've tried to find it but theres nothing visible. everything is thawed/on and there are no wipeout frames. i tried to Erase All...then deselect my drawing...but still nothing.

what can it be?

24 REPLIES 24
Message 21 of 25
glenlackey2
in reply to: cadman33619

I know it's been a few years but try typing in the command 'ucsfollow' and set to '0'.

Message 22 of 25
ageldmacher

I had a similar issue. Could not find what was "Lost is Space". The fix that finally worked was to do a Select all (Ctrl A) then deselect the items I wanted to keep. (Shift+Window Select) Whatever was left I deleted with the delete key.

Message 23 of 25
wvhlbly
in reply to: ageldmacher

Thanks for the heads up... good idea..
Message 24 of 25
sgauthier
in reply to: ageldmacher

Came here with this problem and your CTRL-A then deselect what you want method found and deleted the renegade objects.  Thanks

Message 25 of 25
Julian.Feria

check your layers, turn them all on (visibility) and check if there is any extra drawings around the working area.

I had the same issue and as soon as I check all my layers then I found out that some of them the visibility was off and then there were hidden drawings around the work space.

hope it works for you.

cheers,

Julian  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report