Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong PVI Index numbering in profile

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
alansanudo
547 Views, 3 Replies

Wrong PVI Index numbering in profile

I created an index for every grade break in my profile, and when I delete a PVI with geometry tools the numbering of this labels starts in the consecutive of the last one that the profile has. How can make this index numbering to keep starting at 1 when I delete one, instead of starting at the next to the last index label? thank you!!

windows 7, intel I7, 8 MB RAM, civil3d 2013.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
sboon
in reply to: alansanudo

Not sure that I understand what you're trying to do here.  I created a label style showing the PVI index value, and every time I add or delete points it renumbers them all to make a sequential list.  Is that not what you want?  Maybe post a picture or sketch.

Steve
Please use the Accept as Solution or Kudo buttons when appropriate

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
Message 3 of 4
alansanudo
in reply to: sboon

Thanks for the reply Steve, yes thats what im doing, the problem is that when I delete, lets say index #4, index #1 then changes for la subsequent number of the last index in my profile (ex. if the last index is 180, the first indexs en the profile would turn to 181, 1, 2, 3 instead of 1, 2, 3, 4... that happens when I delete an index. Did i explain myself? jajaj kinda hard typing things around when english is not my native language! 

windows 7, intel I7, 8 MB RAM, civil3d 2013.
Message 4 of 4
sboon
in reply to: alansanudo

Not quite getting your meaning - sorry.  Try posting some screenshots.

Steve
Please use the Accept as Solution or Kudo buttons when appropriate

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report