Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workspace Not working after video card driver update

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
l_canning
224 Views, 2 Replies

Workspace Not working after video card driver update

Hello

I got a new machine. When i installed autocad civil 3d 2014 was having problems with display freezing if i walked away from my computer and it went into power save mode. Looked at autocad site and my vidio card is not listed, so could not check if had approved drivers. Went to web site found i had old drivers so i updated. Now in my work space the properties pallette does not stay where saved. I had this isuue with older computer also. After driver update. Was never fixed after about 3 months of emails back and forth with Autodesk, even after a clean unistall and re-install.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

What type of card is it? We've had trouble with nVidia 3d Vision drivers (not the display driver) causing all kinds of problems with C3D. We've also had problems with 3D Connexion devices messing up display (just unplugging and plugging fixed the problems).

Mike Robertson
FL. Dept. of Transportation
CADD Applications Developer
Message 3 of 3

I have a Asus HD7850 1gig card. When i down loaded the second newest (windows certified) it solved the freezing problem

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report