Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wipeouts in structure table

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Joe-Bouza
306 Views, 6 Replies

wipeouts in structure table

I have a drainage structure table for a leaching system. I used some expressions to calculate some of the leaching pool values for the Top Of Rings etc. When the expression is false I get a zero. The expression work as expected, and I anticipated manually wiping out the false value, but when I wipeout or solid mask the values in MS they don't line up in the view port. Does anyone know how to effectively wipeout structure table cells?

structtable.png

Joe Bouza
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
troma
in reply to: Joe-Bouza

Don't know much about tables, so tell me, can you set the text height with an expression? If so, set one up that puts the text height to zero for the circumstances required.

Mark Green

Working on Civil 3D in Canada

Message 3 of 7
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: troma

I don't know if that technique works with pipe network tables?

Joe Bouza
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 7
troma

Nope, I dunno either. Just throwing it out there without a second thought. Up to you to test it, sorry! Haven't used tables in so long I have no idea if it's possible.

Mark Green

Working on Civil 3D in Canada

Message 5 of 7
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: troma

No it doesn't - thats why I need to mask

Joe Bouza

EESignature

Message 6 of 7
Hidden_Brain

when you were placing the wipeouts in MS, was your MS scale the same as your sheet viewport scale where the table is printing?

Message 7 of 7
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: Hidden_Brain

That was too easy!

Thanks

Joe Bouza

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report