AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

*Expert Elite*
AllenJessup
Message 11 of 12 (49 Views)

Re: Wipeout and Textframe

03-28-2013 08:42 AM in reply to: gccdaemon

Actually. That one does combine them. This (attached) doesn't. But you might have to change the Justification afterwards to make it look right.

Allen Jessup

*Expert Elite*
troma
Message 12 of 12 (48 Views)

Re: Wipeout and Textframe

03-28-2013 08:43 AM in reply to: gccdaemon

gccdaemon wrote:

Well, if you ask me it's got something to do with autocad's image handeling. That's the base of any masking that autodesk uses with an exception to mtext masking. I also use wipeouts in some of my boundary pin blocks, and never had problems before 2013. I think there are some internal components that autodesk has yet to complete in the programming, so i'll just chock it up to autodesks constat "Work in progress" programming. Thanks for all the input guys, i'm going to submit another ticket about this...lol.

Did you mean chalk it up, as in, on a blackboard/chalkboard?  :smileywink:

I have a lisp that converts text to separate pieces of mtext, maintaining original size, style, justification etc.  Can't remember where I got it; either on these forums or from Lee Mac.

Credit where credit is due! Give kudos or accept as solution whenever you can.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.