Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the Add Labels toolbar in 2015????

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
2687 Views, 5 Replies

Where is the Add Labels toolbar in 2015????

Im really not liking 2015 as a lot of toolbars seems to have disappeared. I just want to add line line labels that i have created and for the life of me i cant find the Add Labels button that used to exist in 2013.

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Jeff_M
in reply to: Anonymous

First things first...Welcome to the Forums!
C3D2013 did not have a toolbar for labeling. So unless someone added one, I'm thinking you are talking about the ribbon. In which case, the Add Labels is still on the Labels & Tables panel of the Annotate tab of the C3D menu.

8-19-2014 9-21-50 PM.png

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Jeff_M

Thanks for the reply Jeff, from looking at your screen grab i noticed that i didnt have the Civil3D workspace available in the drop down menu, and with a little investigation ive changed the the main customisation file in the options from acad to c3d and its brought back a lot of tools ive been looking for including the add labels button!!

Thanks

Message 4 of 6
wfberry

Adding it to the Quick Access Toolbar has always worked great for me.

Bill

Message 5 of 6
dgorsman

That shouldn't be necessary.  Did you "Start as AutoCAD" instead of launching Civil3D?  I know I've done that a few times (along with requisite swearing while I close and pick the *right* desktop icon!).

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: dgorsman

No dont know why it was like that, i start it as Civil as i know starting it as Autocad limits those kind of things. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report