Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will we get an update for the Bugs in 2013? UNDO doesn't even work!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
terrence4
822 Views, 5 Replies

When will we get an update for the Bugs in 2013? UNDO doesn't even work!

I have read so many requests here that have not even gotten a response from Autodsk about all of the BUGS in 2013 and the Developers are silent on almost all of the discussions.  UNDO takes me back through the 15 Zooms I used before the last command??? It never did that before.. and only does it 1/2 the time?  How can you screw up UNDO and not talk about it or fix even here?  It's not like 2013 came out yesterday either.  Unbelievable.  Folks Autodesk will not get off their focus on the next full of Bugs release if you don't call them out on the Carpet and demand quality software.  Read through here at the multiple requests of users for an answer to the UNDO ZOOM problem.  This should be called the Lack of Support area.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
SethHall
in reply to: terrence4

Hi Terry-

This is actually something that the AutoCAD team is looking into at the moment. I would suggest you leave your feedback on this function by following this link: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=1109794 

Thanks!

Seth Hall
Product Owner
Model Builder
Message 3 of 6
Lisa_Pohlmeyer
in reply to: terrence4

The feature of UNDO combining zooms is actually part of your options, see attached image.  While there are definately other issues, maybe this little one will help.

Lisa Pohlmeyer
Civil 3D User
Website | Facebook | Twitter

Message 4 of 6
HansSMS
in reply to: Lisa_Pohlmeyer

This setting makes no difference on my system. I stillget reports I have done a trillion UNDOs.

Hans Moller
Surveying & Management Services
Gladstone Australia
Metabox 16GB, Intel i7-9700K 3.6Ghz, 500GB SSD, 2TB HDD Nvidia GTX 1060
AutoCAD Civil 3D 2018
Message 5 of 6
HansSMS
in reply to: SethHall

You don't really need feedback for this one, just make it work like it did in 2012.

Hans Moller
Surveying & Management Services
Gladstone Australia
Metabox 16GB, Intel i7-9700K 3.6Ghz, 500GB SSD, 2TB HDD Nvidia GTX 1060
AutoCAD Civil 3D 2018
Message 6 of 6
BrianHailey
in reply to: HansSMS

Leave your feedback. The more people that complain about specific issues, the more likely they are to focus development on those issues. 

Brian J. Hailey, P.E.

GEI Consultants
My Civil 3D Blog

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report