AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

*Mark Castle
Message 1 of 5 (62 Views)

What's with the Webcasts!!

62 Views, 4 Replies
07-09-2004 09:13 AM
I tried logging into the webcast for today from the Civil 3D site and it tells me the meeting has not started when I'm hearing the audio! The URL looks to be exactly the same as for the 23rd so I'm thinking this may be the problem. Is anyone else having difficulty. I don't see any kind of number for support so this forum is the only way I can communicate the problem. -Mark
*Mark Castle
Message 2 of 5 (62 Views)

Re: What's with the Webcasts!!

07-09-2004 09:30 AM in reply to: *Mark Castle
I finally called Placeware tech support and was told the URL on the Civil 3D site was incorrect and they had me go in through a different address. I wish Autodesk would get these things cleared up as this gets kind of frustrating. -Mark
*Anne Brown
Message 3 of 5 (62 Views)

07-09-2004 10:16 AM in reply to: *Mark Castle
Mark - I have immediately sent in a problem report on this. Could you post the URL you had? --- Anne Brown Discussion Groups Administrator Autodesk, Inc. Mark Castle wrote: > > I finally called Placeware tech support and was told the URL on the Civil 3D > site was incorrect and they had me go in through a different address. I wish > Autodesk would get these things cleared up as this gets kind of frustrating. > > -Mark
*Mark Castle
Message 4 of 5 (62 Views)

07-09-2004 10:22 AM in reply to: *Mark Castle
Anne: If you go to this address and click on the link for today that's the one that was giving me trouble. Thanks for your help. http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=3856538
*Dave Simeone
Message 5 of 5 (62 Views)

07-09-2004 11:16 AM in reply to: *Mark Castle
Hi Mark - This is very confusing. We had excellent attendance today so folks were getting in somehow. I'll see what I can find out. Note that we were having some issues with the some of the saved sessions, but I think those issues have been resolved. Today's session was recorded so you can watch it once it's posted. Sorry about that Dave S "Mark Castle" wrote in message news:40eed446$1_1@newsprd01... > Anne: > > If you go to this address and click on the link for today that's the one > that was giving me trouble. Thanks for your help. > > http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=3856538 > >
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.