Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is a Corridor Link

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
dansk_84
1321 Views, 4 Replies

What is a Corridor Link

Hi guys,

Im trying to find out what a corridor link is, im trying to run a 'Corridor Setting Out Report - Slope and Offset' Report and its asking for a corridor link, ive search the help section and ive looked on google and i cant for the life of me work out what it is.

Ive attached a file showing the location of the corridor link on the report menu.

Regards

Dan

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
jeff_rivers
in reply to: dansk_84

I ran a slope stake report on a drawing with an existing corridor, and the drop-down box for 'Select Corridor Link' populates with the link names as defined in the assembly & subassembly link codes (see image below).

Are you using an assembly (or assemblies) that do not have Link Codes assigned to the links? 

LinkCodes.png

Jeffrey Rivers
Win 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel i9 3.7GHz, 64 GB
NVIDIA RTX A4000
C3D 2020 V13.2.89.0
Message 3 of 5
klugb

The link codes in the corridor come from the link codes in the subassembly. Most of the subassemblies are pre-coded in Civil 3D with the exception of some of the "generic or basic" subassemblies. The other time you might see this is if the subassembly was created in subassembly composer and there wasn't a link code defined.

Bruce Klug, P.E.
AutoCAD Expert Elite Alumni
AutoCAD Civil 3D Certified Professional
Civil 3D 2023.2.1

Win 10 Enterprise, 64-bit
Message 4 of 5
fcernst

Links span and connect subassembly points orthogonal to the Baseline.

Fred Ernst, PE
C3D 2024
Ernst Engineering
www.ernstengineering.com
Message 5 of 5
daricketh

I encountered the same issue. I created new sample lines and processed the slope stake report using the new sample lines and issue was resolved. I hope it work for you too.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report