Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We must be in shock, after today's Webcast

21 REPLIES 21
Message 1 of 22
Anonymous
272 Views, 21 Replies

We must be in shock, after today's Webcast

I really would have expected to see more posts, after the end of the show. I know I can't wait for the middle of April to arrive. Well done, folks. For the next webcast, would it be possible to have the data reside on a network, as is the case in most of our shops, for ease of Data Backup purposes. That way we could get a RealWorld example to use in comparing Granny Smiths with Fujis, instead of Navels. TIA -- Don Reichle "King Of Work-Arounds" LDT3 - SP1/CD3 - SP1 On WINXP SP2 Dell 3.0 Ghz P4 Intel 1.0GB RAM Radeon X300 128MB PCI
21 REPLIES 21
Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hey Dave; Are you allowed to say if (not when) you are or are not going to include Hydraulic Calcs in the future? -- Don Reichle "King Of Work-Arounds" LDT3 - SP1/CD3 - SP1 On WINXP SP2 Dell 3.0 Ghz P4 Intel 1.0GB RAM Radeon X300 128MB PCI "Dave Simeone" wrote in message news:4241cfcc_2@newsprd01... > > Hi all - There are a few ways that you can go... > > 1. Cut/Paste from Panorama (this works) into a spreadsheet > 2. Create a report as CSV - this give you pipes and structures > 3. Export LandXML (assuming the analysis app can read LandXML) > > As James notes - there will also be enough API exposure to make a more > seamless path. > > We want to be very clear that the scope of this release is Layout and > Drafting. It's not an analysis package. However, we've put support in > place so that you can "easily" move the network from Civil 3D back into > the analysis app that you are currently using. > > Thanks > Dave S > > > "James Wedding" wrote in message > news:4240294a_2@newsprd01... >> Figure out how you calc H&H now. Then write it up as design requirements >> for a custom program. We're approaching it with the intention of working >> with our existing Excel docs to fill in the blanks and create >> spreadsheets that can then be brought back in. >> >> I believe that you can cut & paste directly from Panorama, but I haven't >> checked today. >> >> -- >> James Wedding, P.E. >> Technology Manager & >> Associate >> Jones & Boyd, Inc. >> Dallas, TX >> XP/2 on P4-3.4/1G >> LDT2005SP1 & C3D2005SP1 >> > >
Message 22 of 22
mscacco
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Numa,

Would you mind posting a sample of the XML output from Intellisolve storm? I'd like to have a peek at the format.

Thanks in advance,
Mark Scacco
Civil 3D Tech Tour coming soon to a venue near you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report