Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Water pipe profile lisp urgent

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
hasandanash
2553 Views, 5 Replies

Water pipe profile lisp urgent

Dear all.

please help. i have this lisp to draw a profile as the data entry in the excel sheet. what i want is to add some modifications on the lisp as to:

• draw the profile on the attached proposed profile grid.
  • to clip the profile as explained in the attached drawing
  • to add the data on the excel as mentioned on the proposed drawing and to draw them on the proposed profile grid and the drawn format
  • i want the lisp to draw several *.txt files at a time if i have 50 pipe lines text files to select them once and draw them in one command and to keep a specific distance between each text file (pipeline profile) and put the name of the profile as the text file name on the begining of the profile

it would be tooo much helpful for many and thank you very much all for help.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
tcorey
in reply to: hasandanash

You're asking a lot. You're not likely to find someone who will do all this for free. If you're willing to pay for programming services, I suggest you post in the Autodesk Classifieds group.

Tim Corey
MicroCAD Training and Consulting, Inc.
Redding, CA
Autodesk Gold Reseller

New knowledge is the most valuable commodity on earth. -- Kurt Vonnegut
Message 3 of 6
hasandanash
in reply to: tcorey

how much it would cost please advise anyone ....

Message 4 of 6
drazen-ars

Hi Hasan,

My answer for sure will not be solution for your situation. But your question made me interested if I can solve this with our software Urbano. I am coming from the company Studio ARS which is producer of the software Urbano for pipe infrastructure. More information about software you can find on our web address - www.studioars.com

I did the next things:

1. Take your original XLS file and make some modifications:

a) add node names according to your pipeline names (A1, A2, ..., B1, B2, ...)

b) from your stations I create x and y coordinates. For every pipeline I take x as constant and y receive value of stations. With that I can generate layout which is not realistic but I need it in following procedure

2. Copy the changed XLS to text file with (PT extension)

3. Read the PT file and draw the layout with elevation data

4. Draw profiles

5. Read the diameters from the PT file as scalar values

6. Bind the values with real pipes from the catalog

Later on, I found that made mistake because I read grade line as terrain and level line. It is possible to read all lines - terrain, level line and grade line as additional terrain. But now I do not have time to correct the mistake.

I attach the link with the video in which you can see the procedure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs_IOH55HQE

Best regards,

Drazen Galic

d dot galic at studioars dot hr

www.studioars.com

Message 5 of 6
atik123

Please give lisp

Message 6 of 6
mehroimmi
in reply to: atik123

just load the lisp. type command <ap> then load the file 123 then type command <sf> v: 1:100 and h: 1:1000 or 1:2000 whatever u want. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report