Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waring: Multiply Owned Objects

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
sduffin
178 Views, 3 Replies

Waring: Multiply Owned Objects

Hello,

I am creating a company standard template of styles, etc. I have created all the styles that I want in another drawing and am systematically copying them one by one to my new template drawing. Now when I save the template drawing (which is based on the standard extended template that ships with the product) it comes up with three errors that state:

*Warning* Multiply owned object, handle "92D6"
*Warning* Multiply owned object, handle "92D7"
*Warning* Multiply owned object, handle "92D8"

I have tried to recover and it says it has found errors and has fixed them but I still get these errors. Needless to say I would like a nice clean template drawing without any errors! Does anyone have any clues as to how to fix this?

Thanks!

Scott
3D 2007, SP3
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: sduffin

First thing is run AUDIT.

Run AUDIT every now and again even if there are no problems.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Here is the fix or way to remove these, this is straight from Autodesk.

Bill Neuhauser
Alignex inc.

Thank you for contacting Autodesk Support. I found several instances of this type of error in our database - in all cases it was resolved by removing the object handle.

To remove the object handles identified by the error, type the following AutoLISP expression at the Command prompt and press ENTER:

Warning: Please use caution when implementing this solution. The AutoLISP expression that follows simply deletes the object; it does not ask for confirmation, and it does not tell you what type of object you are deleting. For example, the object you are deleting could be an assembly constraint. Back up the file before executing the following code and saving the file.

(entdel (handent ""))

where is the object handle specified in the error you receive.

After deleting the object handle you can use AUDIT to check for any other potential problems.
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

It doesn't always work, though. 😮

wrote in message news:5539292@discussion.autodesk.com...

(entdel (handent ""))

where is the object handle specified in the error you receive.

After deleting the object handle you can use AUDIT to check for any other
potential problems.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report