Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volume Tables for Multiple Section Views Civil 3D 2011

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
hdn9298
2480 Views, 4 Replies

Volume Tables for Multiple Section Views Civil 3D 2011

Hi everyone, I've tried a Google search on this matter to no solution, so I am hoping to find one here.

I am working on a corridor project where I have to make section views of the road.  I created my sample lines by range of stations, and made all of my section views from there.  Now I need to add volume tables for each section view.

I have 28 section views, and more to come when I do another set of sample lines for another road, and I don't feel like going through each section view individually to make volume tables for them.

Is there a way I can create total volume tables for all of my section views at the same time?  It would save a lot of time!

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ToddRogers-WPM
in reply to: hdn9298

Yes.  Click on one of the section view grids.  On the contextual ribbon, click on View Group Properties.  In the dialog box, click on the ellipsis for Change Volume Tables.  This will update ALL of the section at one time.  I attached an image.

Todd Rogers
BIM Manager
Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 3 of 5
hdn9298

That's exactly what I was looking for!  Thank you very much for your help!

Message 4 of 5
DRossger

In my example calculates not all secton views. But section view look like ok. Can you help me what I have to install

Message 5 of 5
pjohnson
in reply to: ToddRogers-WPM

When I add volume tables to multiple Cross sections this way, the Cross Sections disappear.  Any idea why this would be happening?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report