AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Active Contributor
earlesinc
Message 1 of 4 (161 Views)
Accepted Solution

Volume Report Title

161 Views, 3 Replies
07-21-2012 10:36 AM

Is there any way of adding a street name or project name to the main title on the "Cut & Fill Volume Reports".

I have nine streets. Would be nice to add a street name to the report instead of using the stationing to determine which street I am looking at. Especially since they plot so small in the drawing file. We also position these same reports onto the cross sections sheets, before they are plotted.

Dave

Hi Dave,

I think you mean Cut and Fill Volume "Table," not "Report," right? If so, yes, Civil 3D does this.

When editing the Table Style, in the Structure box, double click the heading where it says Total Volume Table. Parent Alignment Name is one of the properties you can move into the box to replace the static text.

Best regards,

Tim

*Expert Elite*
BrianHailey
Message 2 of 4 (151 Views)

Re: Volume Report Title

07-21-2012 06:46 PM in reply to: earlesinc

Only way I know of to do it is different table styles with the information manually entered into the table title. I suppose you could leave the title blank and put in a label that references the alingments name and manualy line it up with the table. This way, if the name of the alignment changes, the label will update and will make it look like the table has updated.

Brian Hailey
CAD-1.com
My Blog
*Expert Elite*
tcorey
Message 3 of 4 (114 Views)

07-24-2012 10:31 AM in reply to: earlesinc

Hi Dave,

I think you mean Cut and Fill Volume "Table," not "Report," right? If so, yes, Civil 3D does this.

When editing the Table Style, in the Structure box, double click the heading where it says Total Volume Table. Parent Alignment Name is one of the properties you can move into the box to replace the static text.

Best regards,

Tim

Tim Corey, Owner
Delta Engineering Systems
Redding, CA
Autodesk Authorized Value-Added Reseller
Active Contributor
earlesinc
Message 4 of 4 (112 Views)

07-24-2012 11:25 AM in reply to: tcorey

Thank you, that works:smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.