Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing Corridors

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Buzz12345
109 Views, 2 Replies

Viewing Corridors

OK so I've completed my corridor design, and now I'd like to plot it. I only want to see some of my feature lines, and I can turn off unwanted Feature Lines by placing them on a layer that's turned off.

But how do I control the visibility of the corridor section lines (I think they're called links)? (please note I'm not talking about section sample lines)

Any help would be appreciated

Michael
C3D SP1
Michael
AEC Collection - Civil3D 2023 & Infraworks 2023
www.foxsurvey.co.nz
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Buzz12345

Hi,

Maybe you can use the command Corridor\Extract\Create Polylines from feature lines. It allows you to generate 3D polylines that have the same "position" (or shape); then you can turn off the corridor and edit them as you want...This is so important if you want to do something that is too hard with Subassemblies...Let me know if this is what you meant..
Message 3 of 3
Buzz12345
in reply to: Buzz12345

What I was hoping for was the ability to control visibility of corridor elements solely through the layers. After all this is Civil3D and it seems a bit odd to extract data from intelligent objects to dumb lines. I'd rather use the object itself.

I'm just not sure how to get these cross-section lines on the right layer.

Thanks
Michael
Michael
AEC Collection - Civil3D 2023 & Infraworks 2023
www.foxsurvey.co.nz

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report