Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIEW FRAME RAW STATION OR STATION VALUE

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
Joe-Bouza
1638 Views, 9 Replies

VIEW FRAME RAW STATION OR STATION VALUE

I am using the view frame end station value in my PP tab naming template and do not see a control for the precision. How do I get 123+00 and not 123+00.00?

What is Raw station?

Your Name
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Your Name

EESignature

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
Lisa_Pohlmeyer
in reply to: Joe-Bouza

In the Match Line Label stye, you can set the precision. 

Before:

station value before.jpg

After:

station value after.jpg

I have a different label style for LT and RT. In the above, I only modified one of them.

I don't use RAW stations.

Lisa Pohlmeyer
Civil 3D User
Website | Facebook | Twitter

Message 3 of 10
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: Lisa_Pohlmeyer

Hi Lisa

Thats the problem. Pardon me, I wasn't clear. The matchline precision is correct, but I am using the Tab naming field in the PP wizard to name the tab Sta XXX+XX TO XXX+XX, and using a deisil expression to include the tab name the the title block

vframes.png

Your Name
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Your Name

EESignature

Message 4 of 10
Lisa_Pohlmeyer

Gotcha... clueless, sorry. I don't see any way to do that.

Lisa Pohlmeyer
Civil 3D User
Website | Facebook | Twitter

Message 5 of 10
Jeff_M

I've wanted to do this as well, Joe. Not possible at this time.. BTW, Raw station is the station value with no station equations applied.
Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 6 of 10
sboon
in reply to: Jeff_M

It seems like it should be possible to change the station precision in the command settings for Create Sheets, but so far in my experiments it doesn't work.

Steve
Please use the Accept as Solution or Kudo buttons when appropriate

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
Message 7 of 10
lauren.cwiklo

Is there a diesel expression to set the layout name to point to two different viewports? See attached image. I want it to be STA (beginning of view port plan view 1) ~ STA (end of view port plan view 2) in my title block. 

It currently only pulls from the 1st viewport. Luckily, on the next sheet, it starts over from the proper spot. Just doesn't include the STA on viewport 2. 

Message 8 of 10

I have the same problem.

I have a drawing page layout with three viewports on it, and I just only can show the start of the first initial station value ot the first viewport, but not the end of the third viewport. 

Any help on this?

Message 9 of 10
tcorey

Raw station is before applying station equations.

Tim Corey
MicroCAD Training and Consulting, Inc.
Redding, CA
Autodesk Gold Reseller

New knowledge is the most valuable commodity on earth. -- Kurt Vonnegut
Message 10 of 10
leonel.ortega
in reply to: tcorey

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your prompt response.
I explained myself wrong, about my problem.
I will try to be clearer this time.

I'm working in a project of more than 250km long, and I am assembling only plans frame views, for now.
I'm setting together a set of plans through the plan production sheet view frame set of Civil 3D.
I'm assembling the set of plans with three viewports per sheet, and work with a base template "dwt" file sheet.
In the footer of each sheet plan/drawing info I need to show the station value of the first matchline of the first viewport as well as the last station value of the end matchline of the third viewport.
I'm setting the information in this tag as a field category such as "Current Sheet Title" and this field is generated once the Creat Sheets process of the Production Plan is made.
But when the View Frame End Station Value is generated, it takes it from the first viewport and not from the third viewport.
Due to the length of the project, it will take to much time to do it manually and select the correct value, in addition to being laborious and tedious.

There be any way to solve this?
I am attaching an image to help with the explanation of the problem.

I would really appreciate your help.

Regards,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report