Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vertical ties at Intersection

21 REPLIES 21
Message 1 of 22
usu2002
416 Views, 21 Replies

Vertical ties at Intersection

Is it possible to tie the intersection of a two different vertical alignments so that when you modify one vertical alignment, the other updates automatically at that point?
21 REPLIES 21
Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
in reply to: usu2002

Summers? (scratching head off-line) You mean they allow Summer to break up the weather pattern up here? What a novel idea! :-) -- Don Reichle "King Of Work-Arounds" Barghausen Consulting Engineers Kent, WA USA LDT3 - SP1/CD3 - SP1 On WIN2K SP4 Dell 1.6 Ghz P4 512MB RAM NVIDIA 32MB AGP "Scott Wolfe" wrote in message news:18930625.1102772638168.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Sorry Don, I've been kind of stuck to the DFW flatland area for the last little while. Although my last project was a resort project in Teluride, CO. > > I do miss the Emerald City. I keep thinking of moving back to that area. > > I miss the mountains and snow and evergreens, but not the rain. maybe I could live there in the summers. 🙂 or just west of the cascades. I do subdivisions on a per lot fee out of my home office. might be hard to find that kind of gig there. > > Scott Wolfe, PE
Message 22 of 22
Scott Wolfe
in reply to: usu2002

There is 28 days of sun there. Thats not in the winter. 🙂

I used to live in Port Orchard. I spent a summer in Pullyp and spent 2 years in Abbotsford, BC.

All nice places.

I long for a seasons pass to the ski hill.

OK, enough pineing. :.(..

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report