AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

*Karl Fuls
Message 11 of 14 (26 Views)

Re: Vertical Geometry in Corridors

12-10-2004 05:01 AM in reply to: *Matt Kolberg
Try this... -- Karl Fuls PLS Autocad AEC Training and Consulting Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator Don Reichle wrote: > Thanks, Karl. > > But unfortunately the ad hid the best part (see below). > > If at first we don't succeed... :-) >
*Don Reichle
Message 12 of 14 (26 Views)

12-10-2004 07:19 AM in reply to: *Matt Kolberg
Thanks, Karl; I appreciate specificity - you showed the entire path with that one. Great job! -- Don Reichle "King Of Work-Arounds" Barghausen Consulting Engineers Kent, WA USA LDT3 - SP1/CD3 - SP1 On WIN2K SP4 Dell 1.6 Ghz P4 512MB RAM NVIDIA 32MB AGP "Karl Fuls" wrote in message news:41b99e2b_1@newsprd01... > Try this... > > > -- > Karl Fuls PLS > Autocad AEC Training and Consulting > Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator > > > Don Reichle wrote: > > > Thanks, Karl. > > > > But unfortunately the ad hid the best part (see below). > > > > If at first we don't succeed... :-) > > > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----
*Matt Kolberg
Message 13 of 14 (26 Views)

12-15-2004 08:54 AM in reply to: *Matt Kolberg
Thanks, guys, I am aware that Civil3D will sample profile geometry points, but I imagine that it would only sample BVC, EVC and maybe PVI. I would like it to be treated like a horiz curve and have the option of sampling closer that tangents: For example, I'd like to see this is that same dialog: Tangents every: 25m Curves every: 10m Spirals every: 10m Vertical curves every: 10m "Don Reichle" wrote in message news:41b9be9a_3@newsprd01... > Thanks, Karl; > > I appreciate specificity - you showed the entire path with that one. > > Great job! > > -- > Don Reichle > "King Of Work-Arounds" > Barghausen Consulting Engineers > Kent, WA USA > LDT3 - SP1/CD3 - SP1 > On WIN2K SP4 > Dell 1.6 Ghz P4 > 512MB RAM > NVIDIA 32MB AGP > > > "Karl Fuls" wrote in message > news:41b99e2b_1@newsprd01... > > Try this... > > > > > > -- > > Karl Fuls PLS > > Autocad AEC Training and Consulting > > Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator > > > > > > Don Reichle wrote: > > > > > Thanks, Karl. > > > > > > But unfortunately the ad hid the best part (see below). > > > > > > If at first we don't succeed... :-) > > > > > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- > ---- > > > > >
*James Wedding
Message 14 of 14 (26 Views)

12-15-2004 09:00 AM in reply to: *Matt Kolberg
Chakri and I actually talked about this request while we were in Vegas. I wouldn't be surprised to see this implemented in the product. Maybe not in the next release, but sooner than later. -- James Wedding, P.E. Technology Manager Associate Jones & Boyd, Inc. Dallas, TX XP/2 on P4-3.4/1G LDT2005+C3D2005
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.