AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

*Karl Fuls
Message 11 of 14 (25 Views)

Re: Vertical Geometry in Corridors

12-10-2004 05:01 AM in reply to: *Matt Kolberg
Try this... -- Karl Fuls PLS Autocad AEC Training and Consulting Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator Don Reichle wrote: > Thanks, Karl. > > But unfortunately the ad hid the best part (see below). > > If at first we don't succeed... :-) >
*Don Reichle
Message 12 of 14 (25 Views)

12-10-2004 07:19 AM in reply to: *Matt Kolberg
Thanks, Karl; I appreciate specificity - you showed the entire path with that one. Great job! -- Don Reichle "King Of Work-Arounds" Barghausen Consulting Engineers Kent, WA USA LDT3 - SP1/CD3 - SP1 On WIN2K SP4 Dell 1.6 Ghz P4 512MB RAM NVIDIA 32MB AGP "Karl Fuls" wrote in message news:41b99e2b_1@newsprd01... > Try this... > > > -- > Karl Fuls PLS > Autocad AEC Training and Consulting > Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator > > > Don Reichle wrote: > > > Thanks, Karl. > > > > But unfortunately the ad hid the best part (see below). > > > > If at first we don't succeed... :-) > > > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----
*Matt Kolberg
Message 13 of 14 (25 Views)

12-15-2004 08:54 AM in reply to: *Matt Kolberg
Thanks, guys, I am aware that Civil3D will sample profile geometry points, but I imagine that it would only sample BVC, EVC and maybe PVI. I would like it to be treated like a horiz curve and have the option of sampling closer that tangents: For example, I'd like to see this is that same dialog: Tangents every: 25m Curves every: 10m Spirals every: 10m Vertical curves every: 10m "Don Reichle" wrote in message news:41b9be9a_3@newsprd01... > Thanks, Karl; > > I appreciate specificity - you showed the entire path with that one. > > Great job! > > -- > Don Reichle > "King Of Work-Arounds" > Barghausen Consulting Engineers > Kent, WA USA > LDT3 - SP1/CD3 - SP1 > On WIN2K SP4 > Dell 1.6 Ghz P4 > 512MB RAM > NVIDIA 32MB AGP > > > "Karl Fuls" wrote in message > news:41b99e2b_1@newsprd01... > > Try this... > > > > > > -- > > Karl Fuls PLS > > Autocad AEC Training and Consulting > > Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator > > > > > > Don Reichle wrote: > > > > > Thanks, Karl. > > > > > > But unfortunately the ad hid the best part (see below). > > > > > > If at first we don't succeed... :-) > > > > > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- > ---- > > > > >
*James Wedding
Message 14 of 14 (25 Views)

12-15-2004 09:00 AM in reply to: *Matt Kolberg
Chakri and I actually talked about this request while we were in Vegas. I wouldn't be surprised to see this implemented in the product. Maybe not in the next release, but sooner than later. -- James Wedding, P.E. Technology Manager Associate Jones & Boyd, Inc. Dallas, TX XP/2 on P4-3.4/1G LDT2005+C3D2005
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.