Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vertical curve labels (low and high point)

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
771 Views, 5 Replies

vertical curve labels (low and high point)

I've created a high point and low point label component for my vc, but they don't show up. I had question marks in their place for awhile until I set the anchor points to low and high point, and now I have nothing. Here is a screen shot showing my low point component. The high point is basically the same. Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong?

thanks,
rick
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

forgot the screen shot
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

Just to follow up. If I change my anchor point to something other than low point and high point, say for example anchor pvi, I get ??? at the anchor point location. But I still get nothing if I use the low and high point anchors. It's as if Civil 3d can't find the low points of my vc. Any advice?
rick
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

du! Never mind. I sure wish I could delete this whole post before anybody reads it. And I am even more humiliated. Hey administrator, why don't you save me some embarassment and remove all of this.

rick
Message 5 of 6
mscacco

looks like you realized you have no HP/LP on the curve in question. As the author of the posts you should be able to edit them so they're blank, but no need to be embarrassed. Its kinda funny actually. It's be great if all technical issues were as easy to resolve.

Mark
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

Thanks Mark,

That's exactly what I realized finally. I've looked around here to see how I can edit my posts like you mentioned, but can't find anything. That' all right, maybe somebody else about to make the same mistake, will be warned by my stupid mistake.

rick

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report