Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vertical Curve Data

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
elaine3051
748 Views, 3 Replies

Vertical Curve Data

In the process of creating a profile I made the mistake of erasing my vertical curve data. How can I relabel my vertical curves? Know I can just use my dimensions but I really want to learn how to use labels. Fumbling in the dark. Anybody got a light?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Sinc
in reply to: elaine3051

If you have a label set created, select the Profile, right-click ->Edit Labels and click on the "Import Label Set".

If you don't have a label set created, use this dialog box to setup all the labels the way you want, then save them as a label set so you can use the label set in the future (and make sure the label set gets into your drawing template).

Sinc
Message 3 of 4
elaine3051
in reply to: elaine3051

Thanks so much. The label set is a great idea. I figured out that I just needed to go back and add the sag and crest labels to the Profile labeling. I think the hardest part of Civil 3D is figuring out how to create and use labeling. There are just so many options especially in profile labeling. thanks again.

Message 4 of 4

Once you have your label set created you can set that as the default in the command settings and it will be applied when create a profile.

If a post provides a fix for your issue, click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find solutions to problems they might have that are similar to yours.

Andrew Puller
Maitland, NSW, Australia
Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit
Intel core i7 11800 @ 2.30 GHz with 32GB Ram
Civil 3d 2021

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report