AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

*Brian Hailey
Message 1 of 2 (82 Views)

Vertical alignment to grading object

82 Views, 1 Replies
02-25-2004 09:29 AM
When I first heard about Civil3D, I heard that you would be able to modify the vertical design of a road and it would update a surface. I assume this would be through attaching a grading object to the vertical design somehow. Is this currently available or is it slated for future versions or was I simply mistaken and this is not planned at all. I know the Autodesk people are restricted in what they can publicly say so if you want, feel free to e-mail me privately. :smileyhappy: Brian
*James Wedding
Message 2 of 2 (82 Views)

Re: Vertical alignment to grading object

02-25-2004 09:31 AM in reply to: *Brian Hailey
It's a future development. Dave S. can speak better to which release that's targeted for. -- James Wedding, P.E. IT Manager Jones & Boyd, Inc. Dallas, TX XP/1 on P4-1.6/512 LDT2004+C3D
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.