AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

*Ken Hauf
Message 1 of 3 (92 Views)

VCEDIT

92 Views, 2 Replies
08-16-2004 09:54 AM
I need a fix for my edit vert alignment command. I work from a network license which I think should not make that big of a difference but I have seen this command work on computers that are not network. I continue to receive a message like this No entry for AecCivilSite was found. Unknown command "VCEDIT". Press F1 for help. If anyone has any ideas please help. I have been dealing with this for way to long now. -- Ken Hauf Worthington, Lenhart & Carpenter Inc. khauf@wlcwyo.com www.wlcwyo.com
*Brian Hailey
Message 2 of 3 (92 Views)

Re: VCEDIT

08-16-2004 10:36 AM in reply to: *Ken Hauf
Hi Ken, You would probably be a lot better off posting this in the Land Desktop newsgroup: autodesk.land-desktop. This newsgroup is for the program Civil3D. Brian "Ken Hauf" wrote in message news:4120e6a9$1_3@newsprd01... > I need a fix for my edit vert alignment command. I work from a network > license which I think should not make that big of a difference but I have > seen this command work on computers that are not network. I continue to > receive a message like this No entry for AecCivilSite was found. > Unknown command "VCEDIT". Press F1 for help. > > If anyone has any ideas please help. I have been dealing with this for way > to long now. > > > -- > Ken Hauf > Worthington, Lenhart & Carpenter Inc. > khauf@wlcwyo.com > www.wlcwyo.com > >
*Ken Hauf
Message 3 of 3 (92 Views)

Re: VCEDIT

08-16-2004 10:37 AM in reply to: *Ken Hauf
Thank you I will give that a try. -- Ken Hauf Worthington, Lenhart & Carpenter Inc. khauf@wlcwyo.com www.wlcwyo.com "Brian Hailey" wrote in message news:4120f088_2@newsprd01... > Hi Ken, > > You would probably be a lot better off posting this in the Land Desktop > newsgroup: autodesk.land-desktop. This newsgroup is for the program > Civil3D. > > Brian > > "Ken Hauf" wrote in message > news:4120e6a9$1_3@newsprd01... > > I need a fix for my edit vert alignment command. I work from a network > > license which I think should not make that big of a difference but I have > > seen this command work on computers that are not network. I continue to > > receive a message like this No entry for AecCivilSite was found. > > Unknown command "VCEDIT". Press F1 for help. > > > > If anyone has any ideas please help. I have been dealing with this for > way > > to long now. > > > > > > -- > > Ken Hauf > > Worthington, Lenhart & Carpenter Inc. > > khauf@wlcwyo.com > > www.wlcwyo.com > > > > > >
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.