Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault Help

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
lunabelle
118 Views, 2 Replies

Vault Help

I am on day 2 of trying to figure this out. My company has no IT people, and I'm waiting for someone from my reseller (Avatech) to call me back. In the mean time, I thought I'd ask one of my questions on here. I installed the software yesterday. I didn't find the implementation guide until after I'd installed. I didn't install the ADMS software on my computer, only C3D and Vault. As I was reading through, I thought I needed to start over, so I uninstalled everything, including Vault. I went to add/remove programs and Autodesk Vault was listed in there (just want to make that clear) and that's where I uninstalled it. Now, when I try to reinstall, it says Vault is already installed, however it is not listed under add/remove programs, and I have no Vault Explorer. I even went so far yesterday as to uninstall every single Autodesk program listed under add/remove programs, in case there was some association or something I was missing. Does anyone know anything about this?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: lunabelle

Might try going to Microsoft and searching for msicuu2.exe.
Installer Clean up Utility.
Run that and see if it helps.
Message 3 of 3
lunabelle
in reply to: lunabelle

THANK YOU! That worked!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report