Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Now? (from 2011)

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
troma
179 Views, 0 Replies

Update Now? (from 2011)

We have some projects still in 2008, but mostly we've been working in 2011 for a while now.  We will probably be updating soon (within the next few months anyway).

Question: since SP1 for 2013 is out, does that mean it's a good and stable release?  I seem to have seen more people complaining about 2013 than 2012, so should we just go there?  Or is that my imagination?  Maybe we should just hang on till 2014 comes out? (Obviously we're not on subscription.)

We are using civil engineering applications, so cogo points don't matter too much.  Alignments, Profiles, Tin surfaces and Tin Volume surfaces are our bread & butter.  Corridors are often included.  Pipes have been useful but glitchy and difficult to display as per company standard so far.  I'm interested in pressure pipes, but not sure if I'll get the bosses to go for it; indeed not really sure how good they are yet and if they're worth even setting up the styles for if they'll never quite look right on paper anyway.

I hope that's enough information for some advice.  Anything else you need to know?

Thanks!

Mark Green

Working on Civil 3D in Canada

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report