Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unwanted printers showing in printer list

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
a_mumtaz
569 Views, 6 Replies

Unwanted printers showing in printer list

Hello everyone,

I am using Civil 3D Map 2009 and its showing many unwanted printers in the list when I try to print a Map. Any body got idea how can I delete printers from list.

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
AllenJessup
in reply to: a_mumtaz

Are you talking about actual system printers or PC3 files?

Allen

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 7
a_mumtaz
in reply to: AllenJessup

Thanks for your prompt response. List contains some actual printers those even are not in my computer's (XP) printer windows and some of them are different paper sizes of Oce TDS printer which I don't want either.

P.S I just want actual Oce 600 PS printer, which is in the list but I have to scroll whole list to find that actual Oce printer.

Message 4 of 7
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: a_mumtaz

is this what you want?

printers.PNG

Your Name
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 7
AllenJessup
in reply to: Joe-Bouza

Yup, Joe. That would hide the system printers which sounds like most of the OP's problem. Setting the default plotter will make it much easier. For outdated PC3 files the folder specified in the Plot Style Table Search Path on the Files tab would have to be cleared of the outdated files.

Allen

pst.PNG

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer

EESignature

Message 6 of 7
a_mumtaz

Hi guys....

Thank you so much for your help..........I got it done through plot style manager; when I clicked file --> plot style manager

it showed me all the .pmp files and I cut all unwanted files and paste into a backup folder (just incase if Map cause problem without these). It did help

Best regards,

Mumtaz

Message 7 of 7
Joe-Bouza

That TooSmiley Wink

Your Name

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report