Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unresolved Issue

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
aphelan0032
275 Views, 2 Replies

Unresolved Issue

Hello,

Our office is experinancing an issue with our AutoCAD C 3d 2014, I have not been able to get an answer from the community. What is the next step to resolve the issue?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
sboon
in reply to: aphelan0032

If we can't help you then the next step is usually your reseller.  Most of them provide support as well as selling you the software.  If that doesn't work and you are on subscription then you can put in a request to Autodesk for support through the subscription site.

Steve
Please use the Accept as Solution or Kudo buttons when appropriate

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
Message 3 of 3
MarySeufert
in reply to: aphelan0032

I am assuming this is the >issue< you are refering to. If none of the suggestions given work for you, perhaps explaining in further detail would help. After reading this thread, I am not sure if I could pinpoint what is going wrong either. There are some limitations to this form of communication, a big part of solving AutoCAD issues are on screen clues.

Your next step is to look for paid services. If you are on subscription you can open a support ticket. If you have a reseller in your area that can come and look at what is happening that might be best.

EXPERT ELITE MEMBER

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report