Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNDO!

21 REPLIES 21
Message 1 of 22
MonkeyTrainer
3557 Views, 21 Replies

UNDO!

what is up with the undo command in c3d 2013? if i erase a line and zoom out a couple times, i have to hit the undo command like 30-40 times! i know that undo applies to zooming, but it has never been as bad in 13 as it has been in other versions. i almost hate using undo now, but as we all know we need it. any thoughts? 

21 REPLIES 21
Message 21 of 22

I have proven to myself over and over that the existance of an annotative hatch in the current drawing or an xref is the culprit. I has systematically removed any occurance and UNDO behaves as expected

Your Name
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Your Name

EESignature

Message 22 of 22
fautodesk
in reply to: Joe-Bouza

Working with an old drawing here. I opened the drawing in 2014 (SP 2). The drawing does not have any hatches at all. UNDO is still broken. After losing 2-1/2 hours of cad work, I opened a backup file, switched to model space, drew a line, did a couple of pans and zooms. 330 undo commands. Not an XREFE isssue since I don't use them for surveys. Any other options?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report