Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Install AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 Service Pack 2

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
614 Views, 2 Replies

Unable to Install AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 Service Pack 2

I have student version of AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013.  It expires in 2015.  When I open it, the error message, "The ribbon does not have any tabs or panels currently loaded."  When I try to install AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 x64 Service Pack 2 - ENU (in hopes of getting the ribbon loaded), I keep getting the error message, "This service pack could not be installed because it is not designed for the version of AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 that is installed on your computer."  Does anyone know how I can get the ribbon loaded and service pack 2 installed? 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mathewkol
in reply to: Anonymous

I can't remember, but you may need to install SP1 prior to SP2.

Open OPTIONS, Files tab, and make sure your main customization file is C3D.cuix. If it is, your CUI may be hooped. So start the CUI command and restore or reset the main CUI by right clicking it.

All else fails, reset the secondary installer. Use Google to find out how.
Matt Kolberg
SolidCAD Professional Services
http://www.solidcad.ca /
Message 3 of 3
wfberry
in reply to: Anonymous

The first thing that I would try would be a "repair of the installation.  If you need to know what this is, just do a Google on Civil 3D, Repair of Installation.  Your version year should not matter, they all the same procedure.

Bill

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report